Accreditation is important to our students when working in ministry and is vital to the longevity of our institution.
Listen to Aaron Profitt (VP for Academic Affairs) talk about our accreditation – and why having accreditation from two separate institutions is important.
We are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of the Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE) and by the Higher Learning Commission. Both of these are accrediting agencies recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and by the U.S. Department of Education.
Our education programs are accredited based on the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP) Standards. CAEP is a CHEA recognized national accreditor for educator preparation. See our CAEP accountability report here.
We are also authorized by the Ohio Department of Higher Education to grant Associate of Applied Science, Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Arts and Master of Arts degrees.
Anyone may file a complaint with any of our accrediting or oversight agencies. Contact information is provided below.
Why accreditation is important
Listen to Aaron Profitt (VP for Academic Affairs) talk about our accreditation – and why having accreditation from two separate organizations is important.
Higher Learning Commission
We are also approved by the State Approving Agency for Ohio, an agency of the state’s Department of Veterans Services, to give training to veterans and veterans’ orphans who qualify for benefits.
We are also approved by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to enroll foreign students.
- Higher Learning Commission – North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- The Association for Biblical Higher Education (ABHE)
- Greater Cincinnati Collegiate Connection (GC3)
- Ohio Department of Education
- Association of Christian Librarians (ACL)
- Evangelical Theological Society (ETS)
- Institute for Biblical Research (IBR)
- Department of Education of the State of Ohio
- The United States Citizenship and Immigration Services to enroll international students.
- The Social Security Administration to give training to those who qualify to receive benefits under the Social Security Program.
- State Approving Agency of the State Department of Education of Ohio to give training to veterans and veterans’ orphans who qualify for benefits.
- Mount Auburn Chamber of Commerce
- Mount Auburn Community Council
- Mount Auburn Community Development Corporation
Higher Learning Commission
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604
Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation1140 19th St NW, Suite 400Washington, DC 20036(202) 223-0077